24 August 2007

Our Son is on a Food Strike

So, it has been two days now since Asher has eaten anything for supper.

The boy is currently obsessed with raisins and refuses to eat anything else except for raisins by the handful, his morning cereal and banana and maybe some yogurt for lunch. Oh yes, he also eats pretzels continuously while we are grocery shopping.

This picture of Asher with spinach all over his face was taken several months ago. I would be happy these days if he would put vegetables that close to his mouth again.

I'm hoping that by making public Asher's recent fasting habits, it will be enough to make him start eating again - just to make mommy look like she's over-reacting.

3 comments:

GramsC said...

Did it work?? I don't think I have ever seen such a cute toddler with food on his face! Grams C

Vicky S. said...

oh no! Food strike for an 18 month old can't be good! Hang in there and keep trying...It's got to end SOMETIIME, right?

Jessica said...

Ha! I have to laugh b/c I totally know what you mean! There were times I would end up crying b/c Ethan would not eat close to NOTHING all day long! But thankfully it is just a stage : )