21 September 2007

Random September Questions

Why is it 90 degrees at the end of September in the year when our air conditioning system broke down after Labor Day?

Why does my son love bacon but refuse to eat other kinds of meat?

When Jesus was a little boy were the parents of his friends constantly wondering, "Why can't you be more like Jesus?"

Why don't those actuaries who grade actuarial exams have some grace and just pass everyone to relieve some of the studying pressure?

How long will Asher love helping mommy water flowers and look so cute while doing it?

2 comments:

Alesa said...

Hi Angie,

This totally random that I stumbled across your blog. Anyways, here I am. :)

So, my hard drive crashed, and I lost everything...including Becky's email address. Could you send that to me? My email is anbahler@gmail.com.

Thanks Angie!
Alesa (Knapp) Bahler

Anonymous said...

Wow, this must be the post for "oldie but goodie" friends :) I did not know you had a blog. I will be reading! It is good to see Asher outside of Target! He is really cute.

Jill Lehman