16 July 2008

He Passed! He Passed! He Passed!


Can you hear me singing the words, "He passed, he passed, he passed!?"

I'm so proud of my smart husband! After eight agonizing weeks of waiting to find out if he passed his latest actuary exam, we just learned that he did!

Walter now has got FIVE actuarial exams out of the way which means we are over half way to him becoming a Fellow. Thanks to all of you who prayed for him during the studying months and for me as I learned about the difficulties of single motherhood.
We've had a free couple of months but now the studying has begun again... Next Exam date is October 29th!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Hooray! Congratulations, Walter! We are really happy to hear this great news!

Love, Lisa, Sam, and Hudson

Lynn said...

Angie,
I am a friend of Marla's (from Bluffton, IN) and sometimes read your blog. Congratulations to your family on Walter's passing the actuary test!! My husband is also an actuary, just having his final FAC in Washington DC this last week. I know what it is like to be a test widow raising a child, and you are in my prayers. Enjoy your summer off.
Lynn Dotterer

megs @ whadusay said...

Congrats Walter! I didn't realize Walter was an actuary. My brother-in-law just passed his final test. They were in shock... and really excited!

You are over half way there!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Walter! I know how hard these tests are... passing is a huge accomplishment!

Melissa Henrikson