23 February 2010

Going to School

I'm going to school today! I get to be one of those moms who arrives with a box of treats to load those preschoolers up with pure sugar!

Since September I've heard about getting hot and sweaty in the gym, dressing the weather bear, and even about some kids who "don't know the Golden Rule." Today I get to see for myself.

Any of you dear friends who are preschooler teachers, I do not envy you and would NEVER survive 5 minutes on my own with so many three and four year olds. But I am so curious about what happens during those three hours when I get my errands done twice a week.

Granted, I'll only be there for snacktime and won't get to see everything that happens, but I might finally get the story straight about how cool Evan is or why another friend didn't share the fire engine.

I can't wait to hear the kids sing happy birthday to my sweet Asher and I will relish this day when he still wants me to be in his classroom.

No comments: