09 February 2010

Loving my husband

I love my husband. I do.

He is an amazing man who serves our family unselfishly every day.

Asher and Amelie bombard him when he comes home from work and he always greets them with kisses and hugs. No matter what kind of day he has left at the office, he gives me a kiss and willingly morphs into a daddy dinosaur, dragon, or bad guy so Asher can defeat him while defending princess Amelie.

But when it comes to showing him how much I love and respect him, I regularly fall short. For my own benefit I put together some creative ways of showing him love without spending any money.

That list is featured on today's Hearts at Home blog.

1 comment:

SusanRice said...

Great ideas, Angie! I'd better act quickly if I'm to beat the bells of Valentines Day tolling in T minus 5 hrs.