08 April 2010

Roar

As a responsible yet fearful child, I felt the panic of being lost regularly. My height doesn't help. I can't see over the clothes racks at department stores even today. When I shopped with my mom, hanging shirts and dresses often turned into a maze and I navigated them with rising worry that I would be lost in the store forever.

So when I lost Asher while shopping last year, that flood of panic intensified a billion times with my overdrive mom emotions. I did find him again and we now have a plan for how to quickly locate each other when we are in that panic mode.

God also has a plan for us when we need Him. Its as simple as crying out His name. You can read the whole story here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting. Loved your devotion and needed to read those words right at that moment. Thanks :)