01 June 2010

Another house blog

My saga of moving is coming to an end.

You're probably thinking, didn't you move last fall, because it seems like you've been writing about your house forever! Yes! I have been writing about this house for a long time but this week is the culmination of it all.

Our moving day is this weekend and we have only four nights left in this house. That's less than a handful of nights! There are so many things I want to do one last time.

One last time of pulling Asher's tricycle out of the garage for a ride to the park.
One last movie watched on the front porch.
One last walk to get ice cream on the trail behind our house.
One last morning watching the squirrels spring from tree to tree.

I hope I get them all in!

There was a time I didn't think we would get to this point of having one last time for everything. And during that time, God showed me His faithfulness to bring us through the house selling process in His perfect way. You can read one instance of how He sustained me at Christian Devotions.

2 comments:

megs @ whadusay said...

Hope the move goes smoothly Angie!!

SusanRice said...

Wow, it's finally upon us...well, mosty upon you, actually. :D Let us know what your needs are for this next week! love y'all!